Monday, February 4, 2013

Hand Snail

During this project, I had to draw an animal on my hand on paper and then paint it on my hand. I thought this profect was fun because it gave us a new item to make art on. it was harder than I expected because you have to figure out the right colors to use once they dryed and lightened up. Also with drawing on the hand, you had to wait for every layer to dry before putting on another. If this was not done then the colors would smear and not turn out the way you wanted them too. Over all this was a fun project to do and I really enjoyed it! If I was able to do this project over again I would try to challenge myself a little more by choosing a harder animal. I would also do something with more colors to make it more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment