Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Midterm...Half Way There!

This was my most successful project so far because I was really able to make it into multiple colors.  This was because I choose a picture with lots of texture to go back and cut out.  I also enjoyed doing this project because I liked mixing the colors and finding out what looked good together.  It was a fun way to learn how to do another type of multiple layered project!

So far this was my favorite project because I feel that it actually looks like me.  It also taught me how to make a picture shaded where as I did not know how to do that before.  I enjoyed working on this project the most to because it was time consuming but I could not wait to see the final product. This project showed me that art can take longer than just a few minutes. I worked on this for about three days during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment