Thursday, January 8, 2015

Art 3 Final


1. At the beginning of the year I said that art was the freedom of drawing and expressing what you feel. Now I answered that art is expressing yourself through pieces of work. From the beginning until now I feel the same about art and what you can get out of it. You should be able to see a person in the work because they were the one who made it. 

2. Reasons that you would need to observe other artwork is to get better ideas or to expand your own. Others artwork can inspire you. It can also show you something that you may have never thought of. Lastly it can teach you new methods that could make your artwork better!

3. Copying is not always plagrism. At the beginning of the year and had the right idea in mind. I then learned about it and learned I was right. You can use other people's artwork for inspiration or ideas. Copying artwork is only when you would make and exact replica of what you are looking at and call it your own. 

4. From the beginning of the year to the end I still feel that artists have many different reasons to make art. One could be to express themselves or for pleasure. Another could be to get away or as a stress reliever. Many people do it as a career and make a profit off of it to live. I do it simply for pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment