Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Scientific

The theme of this project was scientific. I decided to draw a human eye using a pencil to shade and highlight certain areas. Through the middle of the eye crossing over the pupil is a lightning bolt. In the sides of the eye or the white part are cracks if some kind of material. The eye lashes then show the beauty. With this project I think I was able to get the proportions correct with the different shapes. I feel that's I also accomplished drawing the correct shape. One thing I need to work on is my shading. I managed to shade better in my final than in my thumbnails but I still could do better with adding more lights and darks. I did like using the pencil because I felt it was easier to blend colors. I also liked it because you could either have a light or a dark color with using just different drawing pencils. 

No comments:

Post a Comment