Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Up Close and Personal

For this project I chose to do pointe shoes which represents up close and personal. The medium I used to do this project was chalk pastels. During this project I was constantly asking others for their feedback. I wanted to see what they had to say about the picture and also what advice they had to give. Ms. Rossi helped me understand how to add the shadows and where to add the shadows. For some parts of the project, I had to add color or details where is didn't know how it would turn out. Some things I was scared to add but in the end it ended up looking better than I could ever imagine. I think this piece of artwork reflects me because I shows who I am. A dancer. I feel that I excelled with it because I enjoyed what I was drawing. It was an easy image for me to connect too!

No comments:

Post a Comment